Version 2.0 of the World Airports scenery of Hartsfield Atlanta Intl. (KATL), developed by SimFlyers. This improved scenery package is a full version package and does not require a previous version of World Airports or Simflyers Atlanta.
For the Upgrade Version, click here.
- Accurate and detailed scenery of Hartsfield Atlanta Intl. arport (KATL) including buildings, runways, taxiways and airport objects.
- Realistic buildings and objects with full texturing
- Active docking system at each gate
- Active jetways at each gate. The jetway fits your aircraft, whether it's a 737, a mighty 747 or a low MD-80.
- Numerous static aircraft and static and dynamic vehicles, objects, cars, buses, service vehicles - everything is illuminated and lit at night.
- Runways and taxiways including all markings and signs, with realistic lighting
- Documentation with airport map and background information about Atlanta yesterday and today
- ServiceArmada at each ramp parking position. In the old days parking an aircraft at an airport was a very lonely operation. No one was there to care for you; there was no food to be supplied or fuel to fill up with. Now those days are over! With the ServiceArmada feature we can fully supply your aircraft when parked. After parking and docking the aircraft and when the jetway has docked, you'll see that the armada of supply and catering vehicles has arrived. A baggage loader is there to unload the baggage and the baggage car and trailers are ready to take it to the terminal. A water truck refreshes your stock of water. The catering truck is there to supply new food for your passengers, the push-back truck already is waiting and the fuel truck refuels your aircraft. All these vehicles are set up individually according to your aircraft type (even the catering truck changes its height!).
New in version 2.0
- Completely Gmax-remodelled smooth curved taxiways, taxi signs, runway signs, navigation structures, smooth taxi lines and navigation lighting
- Higher resolution realistic textures
- Up-to-date vehicle models with current ServiceArmada standard
- Improvements to airport buildings and roadways
- Airport surroundings remodelled
New feature - Display Tool
Are you the kind of simmer who's interested in airside details but doesn't care about roads and traffic signs? Are you the cargo pilot who likes to see cargo areas in detail but doesn't care about terminals and the buzzing business around them? Do you have a reliable, older PC which is brought to its knees by fully detailed scenery? Have you ever asked yourself, "Why can't I customise these sceneries as I wish?"
Well, now you can....
Display Tool offers you the opportunity to pick the raisins from our sceneries and display exactly what you want to see. In an easy-to-use interface you can select from various scenery object groups and selectively activate or deactivate them. You don't want trees? Click to remove them. You have loads of AI aircraft and don't need static ones? Just unselect. You're the power user with a monster machine? Go for the 'Select all' button. Now you are in charge of performance.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004/2002
- 1.4 GHz+
- 512Mb RAM
- 64Mb graphics card
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- 65Mb hard drive space
Earn 156 points with this purchase