10 NEW AI aircraft in different variations
- Blackhawk helicopter
- Boeing KC135
- C130J Hercules
- E3 AWACS
- F117A Nighthawk
- F18C Hornet
- T45 Goshawk
- Bae Hawk 51/64/65
- Bae Hawk T1/Aden Cannon
- Mirage 2000
- Tornado GR4 ECR/GR4A/IDS
All the aircraft are high quality, custom-made Gmax models to ensure both the highest fidelity and frame rate performance-friendliness. Animated control surfaces, animated undercarriage, animated jet engine fans and helicopter rotors - aircraft have transparent cockpit windows and are all painted in real-world military paint schemes and feature realistic aircraft registration numbers.
Special animations - a First for Flight Simulator AI traffic!
All fighters have an access ladder shown hooked onto the aircraft when parked with the engine off. When the aircraft starts the ladder is removed.
MiG29: A wingman appears above 10 000 feet. When landing the drag chute will deploy. The canopy is shown open when parked and displayed closed when ATC gives the aircraft clearance.
Tornado: A wingman appears above 10 000 feet. The canopy is shown open when parked and displayed closed when ATC gives the aircraft clearance. The swing wings are deployed forward when the speed is below 150 knots and the altitude is below 3000 feet.
F18 and Goshawk: (Special carrier traffic aircraft version only): Arrestor hook deployed down when on approach.
AWACS: The huge Radar radome starts to rotate when the aircraft is above 2000 feet.
C130 Hercules: The rear access ramp is shown down when parked and shown closed when ATC clearance is obtained.
Features 34 worldwide Nations' services, including:
US (Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps)
UK (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force)
Numerous squadron liveries and registrations are included.
As a bonus the PlusPak includes more than 20 liveries of military variants of civil aircraft, such as: AS350 Helicopter, BN2 Islander, Airbus A319 (French Air Force, Italian Air Force), DC9 (USAF, USAF Medevac, US Navy, US Marine Corps), Fokker F50 (RNLAF), B747-200 (Air Force One), Airbus A340 (French Air Force, Royal Saudi Air Force, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar), B737-800 (Dubai Air Wing, Royal Saudi Air Force)
- A total of more than 170 individual aircraft.
- Introduces worldwide military AI traffic including many new locations.
- More than 300 airport and airfield parking enhancements (modified AFCAD files) included to enable military bases which do not exist in FS 2004 and to improve military traffic on existing airfields and airports.
- Aircraft carriers (Nimitz type) placed all around the world with busy launching and landing traffic.
- Includes Extraordinary rendition and Covert flights
- Makes your FS world more realistic and fascinating with a greater range of models at existing airports both major military, civil and mixed military/civil airports.