The most fully integrated Stick and throttle flight controller: built to meet the demands of the best virtual pilots in the world!
The MFD screen, first introduced on the X52 Flight Controller, is now interactive. Now you can display important in-game information such as the Radio Stack and interact with your games directly. Shipping with support for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X, there’s also a Software Development Kit (SDK) included which allows budding programmers to create interactions with their own favourite games. See what’s been created already on our forum.
New metal parts increase durability and the unique dual-spring mechanism provides a progressive spring force on the stick’s movement, making it more resistant the further you move it from centre. The X52 Pro uses the same magnetic hall sensor, non-contact technology as the X52 but we’ve doubled the number of sensors to improve response. The smooth movement and enhanced control give you unparalleled accuracy and bring you even closer to reality.
- Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
- 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
- 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
- Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
- 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
- 3D rudder twist
- 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
- 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches for up to 6 programmable flight commands
- 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes
- Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
- 2 fire buttons
- Scroll wheel with built-in button
- Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse button
- 8-way hat switch
- 2 x rotary controls
- Smooth-action slider control
- Clutch button initiates ‘safe mode’ to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating
Due to the size and shipping cost of hardware products, these are available on special order to UK customers. We will despatch your order within six working days and we won't bill your credit card until the item has been shipped, at which point you will receive an e-mail notification confirming that your product is on its way.
"One of the hottest peripherals on the market and is outstanding both in terms of performance and functionality" PC Pilot Jan/Feb 2007
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
Earn 1655 points with this purchase