The incredible new Quest Kodiak by the Quest Aircraft Corporation in Sandpoint, Idaho, is a turboprop-powered ten-passenger, high endurance bush plane designed to take on all the elements. The Kodiak has full STOL capabilities, rugged landing gear and airframe, a new dual wing-foil design and a large clamshell-style door for easy loading of cargo and passengers.
This unique and high tech bush plane comes equipped with a state-of-the-art Garmin G1000 panel system linked with the modern S-Tec Five-Fifty X Auto Pilot system. The MFD GPS panel system is designed to use less computer power to render the map, and also can be turned off into 'Sleep' mode for added frame rate performance.
This package features ten models and seven different texture packs and liveries. Among these are a fully decked out Air Rescue/Ambulance version, a passenger model, and a 'filled to the top' cargo plane.
Each model comes with an optional belly pod and also three versions of amphibious float planes, one of each of the base models, (Rescue, Passenger, and Cargo). The aircraft feature a high resolution texture pack and a fully FSX native model version complete with DDS DXT5 format textures, FSX models, and 3D bump mapping showing all rivets and panel lines in a 3D high realism view.
- Fully animated control surfaces and landing gear, all three doors, with the cargo clamshell door having flip out steps
- Animated exterior model pilot with roaming head animations
- New high detail panel with extreme care taken to exactly duplicate the actual Kodiak instrument panel
- New, refined, high performance glass screen Garmin G1000 system with optional 'Sleep' mode in the MFD
- Comprehensive manual
- Cabin with high detail textures, details, and refined object mesh. Doors open fully forward, bush style
- New 'composite style' amphibian floats featuring retractable gear and new lower hull design as per the factory model
- Air Ambulance Rescue model features a patient on the gurney, animated IV bottles, and tons of equipment and supplies
- Passenger version with new production model seat designs, and an optional leather seat package as well
- High detail centre power console with all features in 3D with high resolution texturing
- Eight-position sun visors, actuated separately, semi-transparent, can swivel sideways
- Multiple interior lighting elements - rear cabin dome lights, front cockpit dome light, instrumentation and cabin soft glow
- Fully FSX-native models and materials, bump mapping, and DDS DXT5 textures
- High Performance Texture Pack 'optional' download with auto-installer for those with slower computers
- Textures include Red, Orange, and the Red White and Blue 'Missionary Aviation Fellowship' paint scheme
- Sky Door switch that hides the rear clamshell door assembly to replicate a Sky Diver variant Kodiak
- FSX (Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required) or FS2004
- 2.0GHz or any Dual Core
- 2.0GB RAM
- 256MB graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP (32-bit or 64-bit) / Vista
- 522MB hard drive space for FSX installation; 1.38GB for FS2004
Earn 172 points with this purchase