This is the sleek new Epic Victory private VLJ business jet by Epic Aircraft in the United States.
This unique five-passenger jet features a single engine turbine power plant, high mileage economy, and fast cruise at 320 Knots. The Victory features the Garmin G1000 full screen panel system and a plush, luxurious, leather-clad interior.
Featuring an all carbon fibre airframe, this is one very lightweight, very fast and very economical jet.
The instrument panels feature the Garmin G1000 glass panel system as well as the MVP-50 engine management screen. There are five different colour schemes of instrument panels to accompany the 12 variant interior/exterior themes. These panel versions include dove gray metal, carbon fibre, cherry wood veneer, teak wood veneer, and walnut burl veneer.
The centre screen now features a built in Checklist system and the MVP-50 features a secondary screen showing the aircraft outline and system features/annunciations. There are many variants of interior colour the rear cabin features a fold-out table that deploys when the landing gear is raised and a tablet computer that sits on the mid-ship passenger seat.
- 12 liveries
- Six to eight different interior themes
- Five different panel variants, from wood to metal to carbon fibre
- Detailed front nose compartment with animated 'float away' nose compartment panel
- Detailed rear turbine engine cowling with animated 'float away' cowling
- Above detailed compartments feature 'hiding' mesh that enable faster frame rates
- Extreme efficiency Garmin G1000 system designed for best frame rates
- New MVP-50 engine gauge, features two pages of data read-out
- New Checklist system built into the centre MFD screen as per the actual Garmin system
- Pop-up 'Remote Command Console' that can animate features from exterior of aircraft; can call the fuel truck as well
- High technology TruTrak Sorcerer Autopilot; features female voice, subsystems programming
- Manual in PDF format; 40+ pages
- Sound system and custom sound pack. Switches and other features have sound effects
- XM Radio with six demo song loops. You can place your own WAV files of music in the system
- Three materials used for windows - gold tint with dark overhead band on front Perspex, tinted exterior passenger windows; low tinting on interior side of glass
- Full FSX package with FSX format models and materials, all in DDS format using only DXT-5 type 16-bit for maximum performance in FSX
- Optional extra 'Wide Screen' version 2D panels come with the package
- Park mode - deploys wheel chocks, turbine inlet cover, pitot flags
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required) or Prepar3D
- 2.0GHz or any Dual Core
- 2.0GB RAM
- 256Mb graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 539MB hard drive space
Earn 233 points with this purchase