AIRCRAFT UPDATED - 25 March 2013
The WT-9 Dynamic has been updated with graphics enhancements, five new interior cockpit camera views, seven new exterior camera views and further improvements including a performance tune for better frame rates - see the Detailed Description section below for full details!
This sleek composite sport plane is extremely popular in Europe and is to be found at many flight schools and flying clubs. Its performance also makes it a great cruiser for trips and the aircraft are often a first choice as glider tow planes.
The styling of the WT-9 is very sleek and advanced, with its airframe using the latest in composite construction technologies and its slippery design enabling it to attain good airspeed ranges yet sporting a very good fuel range.
The aircraft features extreme attention to every single nut and bolt on the exterior (and interior) of the plane, from the cowling quick release screws to the brake assemblies on the RG variant. Everything possible has been reproduced on this high detail virtual aircraft - all the animations, the wild wing design, flaps assemblies, the intricate perimeter of the edges of the canopy structure, the rear cubby compartment with an emergency ELT transmitter (Yellow box), and even deployable baggage.
Build 1.3 Updates - 25 March 2013
- Performance tune for better frame rates
- New click-and-flip Metric to SAE 'Auxiliary' gauges added
- 5 new interior cockpit camera views
- 7 New exterior camera views
- Graphics to rear bulkhead enhanced
- Rear window sills smoothly recessed
- Leather upholstery totally redone to look like the stock factory leather
- Joystick leather boot assembly modified
- Front carpet edge stripping modified
- Post LHC Paint Scheme add-ons now included in the Installer Pack
- Male pilot's eye repaired
- Exterior model fitted with non-functioning instruments for performance boost
- Now features Prepar3D Installer option
The instrument panel on the Dynamic was created from factory drawings of one of their model ranges, this one featuring the Dynon D-100 and the AvMap GPS system and full battery of analogue gauges.
- Highly detail Dynon D-100 PFD screen with sub-menu systems and full in-system adjustments and settable and removable elements from the main screen and popup HSI with detailed flight data, wind direction, flight plan status, etc.
- HS34 sister unit to the D-100; Adjuster knobs for heading, Localizer, and AP ALT. settings.
- Garmin SL-30 radio with many features and functions
- Garmin GTX-375 Transponder
- FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer that can set engine RPM and Pitch automatically
- Soft night lighting without a dome light for cool, realistic night flights.
- In-aircraft owner's flight manual. This enables you to read up on the plane 'in' the aircraft
- Fuel Flow Management Computer
- Viewable high detail Rotax 112 UL engine complete with Ducati high performance ignition module and two stroke oil reservoir
- Selectable wing types (with or without wWinglets) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch and the wings change)
- Selectable fuselage types (with or without rear windows) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch and the wings change)
- Detachable wings to see what the plane looks like when it’s about to be transported or stored for the winter
- Cool small vent windows that have loud air noise when you slide them ope
- Sound effects throughout for all switches and levers
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required) or Prepar3D
- 2.0GHz or any Dual Core
- 2.0GB RAM
- 256Mb graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP (32-bit or 64-bit) / Vista
- 567MB hard drive space
Earn 172 points with this purchase