The Grumman J2F Duck (company designation G-15) was an American single-engine amphibious biplane with a large monocoque central float which also housed the retractable main landing gear. It had strut-mounted stabiliser floats beneath each lower wing. A crew of two or three were carried in tandem cockpits, forward for the pilot and rear for an observer with room for a radio operator if required. It had a cabin in the fuselage for two passengers or a stretcher.
- Seven highly detailed models
- Seven immersive missions
- Droppable bombs with amazing explosion and smoke animations
- Stunning dynamic virtual cockpit - fully clickable
- Fully animated vintage pilot and completely animated rear gunner
- Mini panel and virtual cockpit with pop-ups for GPS starter procedure
- Original engine sounds
- 18 accurate historical skins
- Four new WWII-era airfields with 50 new objects
- All appropriate FSX features and animations included
- Complete Manual with additional information
The Duck's main pontoon was blended into the fuselage, making it almost a flying boat despite its similarity to a conventional landplane which has been float-equipped. The aircraft was used by both the United States Navy and United States Coast Guard, with the latter using them as utility aircraft for missions including mapping, rescue work, photography, and a target training.
- Flight Simulator X (SP2 required)
- 2.5GHz or any Dual/Quad Core
- 1Gb RAM
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 256Mb 3D graphics card.
- 280Mb hard drive space
Earn 214 points with this purchase