Enjoy clearly defined visuals from nearly ground level up to higher altitudes across the whole of the USA, including Alaska, and Canada.
Ground Environment X from Flight 1 brings all-new ground textures to FSX; it boasts an incredible one metre per pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images, and includes all seasons, meticulously designed night textures and the latest techniques in autogen placement and alignment.
The easy-to-use interface makes these new textures easy to install, and flying over North America now comes to life with brighter colours, unique autogen, and so much more.
See the detailed description below for full details.
- 1m/pixel - 1024 x 1024 texture Size - hand crafted to extreme detail
- High performance, extreme density and perfectly aligned autogen
- Realistic custom night textures
- All seasons including snowy winter
- Textures derived from licensed Aerial and Satellite imagery
New Enhanced Version features
- Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clearer visuals
- Highly detailed crisp and clear aerial views
- Enhancements to produce simulated 3D depth in texture foliage
- New winter textures which display vegetation within the snow
- Better season blend so seasons such as autumn fade into winter and blend naturally
- Enhanced colour processing which upgrades all seasons
- Enriched desert and flatland details - no more bland yellow deserts or flatlands
- Structured texture layout to assist in covering all major landclass products
- Special features for Ultimate Terrain X USA and Canada customers
- Completely redesigned night lighting environment
- Flight Simulator X (SP2 required)
- 2.5GHz or any Dual Core
- Windows 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) / XP / Vista
- 1.0Gb RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics card
- 800Mb hard drive space
Earn 420 points with this purchase