Fua'amotu International Airport (NFTF) is located on the south side of the main Tongan island of Tongatapu, 35 km from the capital, Nuku'alofa.
The airfield was originally built with coral surface runways during World War II for use as a heavy bomber field. It is suitable for aircraft up to the size of Boeing's 767, but remains closed to larger jets such as 747s. International airlines with regular services to Fuaʻamotu include Air New Zealand, Air Pacific, Pacific Blue Airlines and Polynesian Airlines.
The airport and the whole island of Tongatapu has been developed with exact latitude/longitude coordinates and features photoreal background images, accurate terminal buildings and airport surroundings, upgraded terrain mesh, night lighting, and an active fuel truck between international and domestic terminals. It's also frame rate-friendly!
Please download the Water Update (45.9Mb) for use with this scenery.
- Accurate airport terminal buildings
- Photoreal coverage of the whole Tongatapu island and downtown Nuku'alofa
- Custom runway and ground/apron textured polygons
- Custom vegetation and objects
- 3D grass
- Upgraded terrain mesh for the airport area
- Complete hand textured colouration of land and waterclass
- Night lighting and effects
- 15/30/60cm/pixel photoreal texture
- Frame rate-friendly (including full autogen enhancements for frame rate fluidity using SDK annotator). This means you can put all sliders to the right with very minimal FPS impact
- Runway and apron/tarmac markings
- Active fuel truck between international and domestic terminals
- Radio navigation enhanced for instrument approaches (ILS/DME, VOR and NDB)
- MyTrafficX compatible for real-world schedules and airline liveries that frequent Fua'amotu
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, SP2 and DX10 Preview compatible)
- 2.5GHz or any Dual Core
- 1.0Gb RAM
- 128Mb graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 320MB hard drive space
Earn 184 points with this purchase