- Works with FSX and FS2004
- Includes four talking Flight Instructors with different personalities, genders and nationalities
- Comprehensive scoring system rates all phases of your flight: taxi, take-off, cruise, approach and landing
- Fly anywhere in the world with your instructor - there is no requirement to file flight plans!
- Spoken teaching tips – during your flight you will hear a variety of helpful tips on how to use FS Flying School and Flight Simulator
- Detailed logbook – your logbook will show details of your flights, including landing speed, distance from the runway threshold and approach accuracy. It even lists the airfields you have visited!
- Unique ‘Career Analyser’ provides you with graphs analysing over 70 areas of airmanship
- FS Flying School Pro analyses any powered aircraft and automatically creates a profile of it so that your instructor can provide you with feedback relevant to type
- The ‘Pilot Briefing Tool’ will analyse your flights and identify patterns of performance which need improvement
- Your instructor is aware of, and will comment on, ground and air traffic!
- The instructor will advise you of upcoming waypoints on your flight plan, instruct you to make turns onto new legs, advise you which radio to tune and even provide you with instructions on how to use navigation aids
- Your instructor will provide you with advanced warning of mistakes that you are about to make, with both helpful and entertaining phrases included
- Aircraft failures are integrated into the scoring system and it will even monitor the use of emergency communications
- On approach, your instructor will report runway length, altitude, surface type and will optionally tune ILS and ATIS frequencies
- Voice Command Pack allows you to talk to the instructor
- Ability to access real-world airport data
- Includes an online high score table
On Approach feature
Just get into your aircraft and have FS Flying School Pro put you on approach to any airport of your choice. You can even have FS Flying School Pro choose a random airport anywhere in the world.
A comprehensive set of options allow you to set approach distance, airspeed, wind speed and direction, visibility, gusting, local time of day and more.
Flight Mapping feature
Review your flight paths over real-world satellite terrain using Google Maps, store them and look back over them at your leisure. You can even share them with friends and track taxi routes too.
Cessna 172 Detail Pack
FS Flying School Pro offers extra detailed treatment when flying the ever popular C172. Your instructors know the finer points of this machine and will expect the same from you!
FSX Boeing 737-800 Detail Pack
After two years of design, development and testing, FS Flying School now offers extra detailed treatment when flying the world's most popular airliner. Your instructor knows a very great deal about the correct operation, systems and procedures of this aircraft and will be watching you carefully! Around one hundred events are added to the instructor's watch and you also get detailed verbal and written checklists.
NEW IN THE 2013 EDITION - Beechcraft Baron 58 Detail Pack
This 'Detail Pack' for FS Flying School Pro 2013 offers extra detailed treatment when flying the marvellous Beechcraft Baron 58.
Your instructor knows the details of this machine and will expect the same from you!
The instructor will be reading the Baron 58 checklists to you, but what's more important is that he'll also be watching your performance and looking for those details that are so essential in this aircraft.
In addition to FS Flying School Pro 2013's detailed analysis of your flights, you'll hear extra advice and warnings all specific to the Baron 58. Stall speeds, use of fuel boost pumps, cowl flaps, propeller controls, rate of climb, angle of climb, flap speeds, run up procedures, fuel, starting the engines, one-engine-out speeds, landing techniques, mixture controls and much more. Get ready to fly the Beechcraft Baron 58 like you've never done before!
NEW IN THE 2013 EDITION - Voice Command Pack
Described by PC Pilot magazine as a "must have feature", the Voice Command Pack gives you the means to talk back to your instructors. Get the facts you can use right away, just by asking. Constantly updated information on your flight plan, destination airport, ILS, AGL, sky condition, waypoints, ground and air traffic, weather and much more. You can even ask the instructors to identify airports you can see out of the windows!
NEW IN THE 2013 EDITION - Mooney Bravo Detail Pack
FS Flying School Pro 2013 offers an especially detailed experience when flying this fast, fun aircraft. Your instructor will be reading Mooney Bravo checklists to you, watching your performance and looking for your attention to Mooney details.
Extra advice and warnings all specific to the Mooney Bravo include flap speeds, run up procedures, fuel, starting the engine, stall speeds, use of fuel boost pump, cowl flaps, propeller control, rate of climb, angle of climb, landing techniques, mixture control and more. Fly the Mooney Bravo like the Pro's!
NEW IN THE 2013 EDITION - On Approach PLUS Pack
We all know we need to practise, practise, practise, our approaches and landings. The On Approach features of FS Flying School make setting up approaches to any runway in the world the work of only a few seconds. But now the 2013 edition includes the On Approach PLUS Pack which allows the pilot to set up intersecting approaches, set approach initial altitude and much more. It's never been easier than with this unique new feature - just get into your aircraft and then have FS Flying School Pro 2013 put you on approach to any airport of your choice. You can even have FS Flying School Pro 2013 choose a random airport anywhere in the world. Ready to be challenged?
NEW IN THE 2013 EDITION - Cessna 152 Detail Pack
This 'Detail Pack' for FS Flying School Pro 2013 will have you flying the C152 with skill and with the respect it deserves.
Your team of instructors have detailed knowledge they are ready to pass on to you and will read checklists at your command. You'll get all the usual FS Flying School detailed analysis of your flights, as well as Cessna 152 precise information on stall speeds, rate of climb, angle of climb, flap speeds, run up procedures, fuel, starting the engine, landing techniques, carburettor heat, mixture control, use of engine primer and a lot more. The Cessna 152 is hugely popular - find out why!