The SportCruiser has been making waves in the light aircraft world thanks to its outstanding performance, great range and excellent value for money - Flyer magazine’s review says it all: “...it has lots of room, great visibility, good short-field performance and a decent turn of speed in the cruise.”
This high quality simulation of the Czech Sport Aircraft SportCruiser has been developed in conjunction with CSA’s UK agent who has provided technical assistance and detailed information on this amazing aircraft.
This ultralight two-seater comes in ten variants with three different panel options - the Dynon glass panel featuring a Dynon EFIS-D100, Dynon EMS-D120 and AP74 autopilot, an analogue 6 pack panel featuring the standard six primary instruments as well as a Garmin GPS unit and a Garmin CDI-106, and a Basic VFR panel with an airspeed indicator, altimeter and turn co-ordinator.
The animations include the BRS (Ballistic Recovery System) - if you ever get into real trouble in the air, you can trigger a rocket in the fuselage which will deploy a parachute to get you safely back to terra firma! A full PDF manual complete with flight tutorial is included.
Ten aircraft variants
- N458S - Dynon EFIS panel - Blue/grey – wheel pants
- G-CKSC - Analogue panel - Red/grey – wheel pants
- OM-M396 - VFR panel - Orange/grey – wheel pants
- G-VIIZ - VFR panel - Blue/orange - nose wheel pants only
- G-OCRZ - Analogue panel - White/red - no wheel pants
- ZK-SXY - Dynon EFIS panel - Blue/black - wheel pants
- G-FLIP - Analogue panel - Purple Flip-Flip / silver - wheel pants
- G-YELW - Analogue panel - Yellow/green - wheel pants
- G-CFEZ - Dynon EFIS panel - Gold - wheel pants
- N602PS - Dynon EFIS panel - Red/black - wheel Pants
Three panel options
The SportCruiser is available with a multitude of different panel types, from very basic configurations to glass cockpit displays. We have included the three common panel types:
- Dynon glass panel - featuring a Dynon EFIS-D100, Dynon EMS-D120 and AP74 autopilot
- Analogue 6 pack panel - featuring the standard six primary instruments, as well as a Garmin GPS unit and a Garmin CDI-106
- Basic VFR panel - a basic panel featuring an airspeed indicator, altimeter and turn co-ordinator
Cockpit & instruments
- Complete and accurate VC
- 3D custom working 3D gauges
- Custom 2D and VC instrument lighting
- Dynon AP74 Auopilot system (Linked to EFIS)
- 100% Custom FSX Gauges including DYNON Glass EFIS & EMS
- Garmin GFX328 Txponder
- Garmin SL30 Radio/ Nav Transciever
- Reworked FS9-GPS Garmin 396 with Airgizmo Panel mount
- DigiFlight II Autopilot system
- Custom autopilots (2 Types)
- Fully animated pilot
- Realistic interior sound complete with 'headset whine'
Animations and external features
- 50+ Custom Animations
- Working and draggable sunblind
- Highly detailed interior textures with 'virtual leather' seating
- Full complement of moving parts
- Fully detailed Ground modes - chocks, covers tie-downs etc
- Removable engine cowl with detailed Rotax 912 ULS motor
- Realistic reflective glass with Specular shine
- Full featured FSX Reflective, bump mapped textures
- Special effects Textures (Flip Flop & Metallic)
- Luggage lockers in wings
- Realistic castoring nose-wheel
- Paint kit
Ballistic Recovery System (BRS)
The SportCruiser features a Ballistic Recovery System consisting of a solid-fuel rocket which is used to pull a parachute out of the aircraft fuselage. Once the parachute has deployed, the aircraft is suspended beneath it, connected by cables attached to four points located around the canopy area. This is fully modelled, with accompanying sounds!
100% Accurate FDE , tested & approved by Flight School Sportcruiser Pilots!
REAL Rotax 912 ULS 3D sound set with directional cones.
- Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration & DX10 preview compatible)
- 2.0GHz PC
- 2048Mb RAM for FSX
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 256Mb 3D graphics card for FSX with DirectX 9.0 or later
- 180Mb hard drive space
Earn 184 points with this purchase