This scenery expansion covers over 5,000 square kilometres of South-East Florida including photorealistic surroundings of its main airport, Miami.
The 16 airport taxiways are correctly aligned to represent their real-world counterparts and blend seamlessly into the surrounding terrain, and rivers and lakes in the area can be landed on.
The source image is a one foot per pixel combination of satellite and aerial image to provide the best possible resolution colour matched to the default FS scenery, allowing a borderless transition into the default terrain.
Around each airport are thousands of autogen buildings and trees allowing a 3D visual experience on landings. Seasonal changes are also included as well as a night lighting which generates lights per buildings instead of generic floodlights around the scenery.
- South-East Florida photorealistic scenery
- Textures made from one foot per pixel originals
- Customized autogen in the vicinity of the airports
- Four seasons and night lighting included
- Rivers and lakes are landable
- 16 airports covered:KMIA, KOPF, KTMB, KHWO, KFLL, KHST, X51, FL31, 78FD, 04FA, 14FA, 22FD, FA35, X44, X46, FL65
- The airports are optimised to blend into the photoscenery
- Correct positioning of the airports
- Optimised scenery allowing exceptional frame rates
- FS2004 or Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, SP2 and DX10 Preview compatible)
- 2.5GHz or any Dual Core
- 1.0GB RAM
- 128Mb graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 1.0GB hard drive space
Earn 120 points with this purchase