Dig for pay dirt and form your own civil engineering company. You will be starting modestly with small-wheel loaders but success is in the soil! As your skills and reputation increase, grow your business with the purchase of a huge selection of equipment including the heavy road roller!
Before you can start shovelling the cash you really need to become proficient with your tools as you explore a uniquely modelled ground system complete with different layers of soil, earth and embedded materials. All of your digging is supported by fully realistic physics, including the effects of dredging, pushing and compacting the ground beneath your equipment.
Compare your success with your friends using the high score table or just enjoy yourself in the Free Play mode. Whatever your choice, scrape below the surface of Digger Simulator 2011 and discover an unparalleled depth of challenges!
- Wide variety of equipment/vehicles
- Unique ground system with different layers of earth / earth materials
- Physically realistic material behaviour during dredging, pushing, compacting and concreting
- Challenging tasks and missions
- Optional Game Controller
- AMD or Intel processor with a minimum 2.0GHz
- 1.0GB of RAM
- nVidia GeForce 6800 series, ATI Radeon x850, S3 Chrome 430 GT graphics card or better (at least 256 MB VRAM)
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP (SP3) / Vista
- 800MB hard drive space
- Sound card
Earn 245 points with this purchase