This unique add-on livery pack captures the heyday of the Constellation, displaying accurate period airline liveries, carefully researched and created by texture expert Paul Grubich, to add to Constellation Professional.
As well as supplying all-new liveries for the L049A, L749, L749 with Speedpack and the L1049H with tip tanks, this pack also includes those four great aircraft models as well!
Each new livery not only applies to the aircraft, but you will see the same livery on the mobile passenger steps as well.
These new textures have been specifically developed for FSX and use the all-new features that FSX allows:
- Normal (bump) mapping creating extremely realistic airframe skins
- Specular material effects replicate the signature metal airframes
- High definition DDS textures that are frame rate friendly
- FSX SP2 DX10 preview compatible
Note: You will need our Constellation Professional add-on (Download or Boxed) installed to be able to add this additional package.
Included aircraft and liveries
L749 with speedpack
L1049H with tip tanks
"The price is very reasonable and the included liveries are all very high in detail and have no affect on FPS when compared to the base pack liveries... The liveries look fantastic from all angles and are a welcome change from the all too common Lufthansa, BA, AAL, Air France etc... The attention to detail on the liveries is superb, right down to the dirty marks on the wings left by the exhaust gases as they exit the engines" Mutley's Hangar
- Constellation Professional (Download or Boxed) - this must be installed before you can add this additional aircraft package
- Flight Simulator X (SP2 and DX10 preview compatible)
- 2.5GHz PC or any Dual Core
- 512Mb RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 992Mb hard drive space
Earn 98 points with this purchase