Sydney Kingsford Smith International is the main domestic and international airport for Sydney, Australia, also serving as a major hub for Qantas. It's one of the world’s top ranking international airport in terms of passenger traffic.
CLS Sydney Airport X has been developed by Commercial Level Simulations specifically for FSX to take advantage of the latest Flight Sim engine. The airport boasts 50cm high-resolution aerial imagery and is a living environment - you'll see seagulls flying over the beach, moving 3D people filling up their cars in petrol stations, and dynamic airport vehicles. The density of moving traffic on all the main roads surrounding the airport even changes depending on what time of day it is.
CLS Sydney Airport X - we're sure you'll agree that it’s a real beaut!
- 50cm HD-resolution aerial Images
- Accurate airport buildings
- Numerous surrounding buildings - petrol stations, McDonalds, Krispy Kreems, hire car buildings etc.
- Detail right down to moving air vents on top of terminals
- Accurate AFCAD with real life assignments
- Water effect on all runways and taxiways
- Accurately modelled heliport and GA area
- High quality textures, both photorealistic and hand-painted
- Accurate gate placements and models
- Photorealistic terminal textures
- Exact placement of trees to their real world positions
- Oil marks at gates
- The Old Control Tower
- Living environment
- Dynamic moving road traffic
- Flashing runway warning lights
- Plane spotters at Tower Hill
- 3D street lights
- ILS poles with 3D lights
- International freight shipping terminal
"This is a great scenery add-on, and really enhances the experience of flying to and from YSSY. Both the airport itself and the living environment surrounding the perimeter are remarkably detailed, and it is obvious that a lot of hard work has gone into producing this scenery" FlightSim.com
"They have put satisfactory time and effort into this project to make it look extraordinary... The landclass textures of the ground at Sydney have been drastically improved" Avsim.com
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or FSX SP2 required)
- 2.5GHz PC or any dual core
- 512Mb RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics accelerator card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 440Mb hard drive space
Earn 245 points with this purchase