It's time to fly! The General Aviation experts at Carenado have carefully developed this aircraft for FSX to exploit the capabilities of the host simulator to the maximum in super high-quality detail which will satisfy even the most demanding private pilot's needs.
Featuring an immersive virtual cockpit with realistic instruments, superb exterior modelling and exacting flight dynamics, this Seneca II represents GA perfection!
Supplied in three different paint schemes and two models types (two- and three-bladed propellers) and complete with realistic animations and helpful checklist and reference PDF manuals, all this aircraft needs now is its pilot!
- Exclusively developed for FSX and employs the new FSX features including DX10 Preview
- IFR Certification virtual cockpit panel
- Realistic aircraft performance based on real aircraft information and pilot observations
- Two model types - 3 and 2 bladed propellers
- Three liveries
- High quality internal and external textures
- Checklist and Reference PDF manuals
- Efficient 3D modelling
- Transparent windows
- Window reflections
- 3D pilot figure with animations of head, and arms in the external view
- Real Propeller effects.
- Detailed items are modelled: pitot pressure chamber, antennas, wheel chocks, fuel caps and baggage area
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Built-in Zoom gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Night light effects on panel
- Yoke can be shown/hidden by mouse click
- Ice light on the left wing
- White with orange, red, brown striping
- White with gold, grey and black striping
- Trim tab
- Rotating wheels
- Operating doors
- Animated Sun Visors.
- Vibrating radio antenna.
- Vibrating static discharge wicks
The aircraft has been specifically developed for FSX and uses the all-new features that FSX allows:
- Cast shadows on VC
- External dynamic shadows cast
- Normal mapping
- Specular mapping
- Bloom lights
- High-fidelity custom sound set
- Digital stereo sounds (44100 HZ) recorded from the original aircraft (new Carenado feature)
"A brilliant add-on in every respect... The fluidity of each and every gauge is lovely, moving with incredible smoothness... [The sound set] is definitely one thing that Carenado have that completely blow other developers out of the water... The Engines have been externally replicated in detail like no other!... Overall, the Carenado Seneca is an absolutely flippin' outstanding piece of Flight Simulation engineering that simply cannot be ignored" Mutley's Hangar
- Flight Simulator X (SP2 and DX10 Preview compatible)
- 2.5GHz PC
- 512Mb RAM
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 128Mb 3D graphics card
- 190Mb Hard drive space
Earn 245 points with this purchase