Carenado brings you the C208B Grand Caravan with stunning visuals to complement the realism and accuracy that you have come to expect from the General Aviation aircraft experts.
Developed specifically for X-Plane 9, this aircraft has been designed to push the limits of what is possible in flight simulation and delivers super high quality detail to satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs. The aircraft features an accurate virtual cockpit with realistic instruments, custom autopilot and GNS 430 GPS unit.
Superb exterior modelling and exacting flight dynamics - this aircraft represents GA perfection!
Expand the Detailed Description section below for full details!
- Five HD Liveries plus one blank livery
- Numerous cameras and viewpoints
- New plug-in-controlled 3D sounds
- Highly detailed and interactive virtual cockpit
- Original KFC150 autopilot installed
- Authentic GNS430 installed
- 2D windows - field of view, door manager and general options for controlling cargo pod, statics elements and VC windows transparency
- Full moving parts - ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels
- Highly detailed animations, such as doors, ladders, fully articulated sun visors etc.
- Realistic exterior lights and night lighting effects - navigation lights, beacons, landing lights
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- 3D animated pilot figures
- IFR certification panel fit
- Realistic textures and original paint designs
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- Real weight and balance
- Toggle yoke visibility in virtual cockpit
Original high quality digital stereo sounds (44.1 KHz) recorded from the original PT6 engine.
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- Reference document PDF
- Virtual Cockpit Description PDF
- KFC150 Autopilot PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- General Information PDF
- X-Plane 9 or X-Plane 10
- 2.0GHz or any Dual Core
- 1.0GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 276MB hard drive space
Earn 233 points with this purchase