It's time to fly! The General Aviation experts at Carenado have carefully developed this aircraft for FSX to exploit the capabilities of the host simulator to the maximum in super high-quality detail which will satisfy even the most demanding private pilot's needs.
Featuring an accurate virtual cockpit with realistic instruments, superb exterior modelling and exacting flight dynamics, this aircraft represents GA perfection!
Supplied in several liveries and complete with realistic animations,superb 2D panels and helpful PDF manuals, all this aircraft needs now is its pilot!
- Exclusively developed for FSX and employs the new FSX features including DX10 Preview!
- 8 aircraft to fly
- Four colour liveries.
- Two model types - with and without gear fairings
- High quality internal and external textures
- Efficient 3D modelling
- Transparent windows
- Window reflections
- Full 3D pilot figure with animations of head and arms in the external view
- Real propeller effects
- Detailed items are modelled: Pitot pressure chamber, antennas, wheel chocks, fuel caps, baggage area
Fully animated parts
Ailerons, elevators, rRudders, flaps, trim tab, rotating wheels, operating doors, animated sun visors, operating door windows, glove compartment, fresh air outlets, vibrating radio antenna, opening ashtray, co-pilot seat back tilts forward.
Flight Dynamics (FDE)
Realistic aircraft performance based on real aircraft information and pilot observations.
High fidelity custom sound set.
Two PDF manuals
Panel and VC features
- Custom panel and gauges
- Built-in zoom gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Night light effects on panel
- Yokes can be shown/hidden by mouse click in VC
- Light blue/white
This aircraft has been specifically developed for FSX and uses the all-new features that FSX allows:
- Cast shadows on VC
- External dynamic shadows cast
- Normal mapping
- Specular mapping
- Bloom lights.
- SP2 DX10 Preview supported
The external model itself, its details, the 2D cockpit, and especially the VC, are highly realistic and really gives you the feeling you’re sitting in and enjoying a flight in a real Cessna 152 II. The many FSX features, as well as the highly realistic flight dynamics, increase the flight feeling and sensation... As far as I know, there’s no FSX competitor on the market yet" Avsim.com
"Carenado appears to have paid a great deal of attention to how this aircraft should handle... The interior of the 152 is excellent. The gauges and switches are clean and crisp in both the 2D Panel and the 3D VC... The exterior surfaces are flawless and detailed. FlightSimulationForums.com
"I believe both the FS2004 and FSX models are the most accurately portayed general aviation Trainer products available! They are an absolute delight - both visually and in the air - providing an extraordinarily realistic training aircraft." PC Pilot
- Flight Simulator X (SP2 and DX10 preview compatible)
- PC with 3.0GHz (equivalent or higher) processor
- 1.0Gb RAM
- 128Mb+ 3D graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 1.0Gb hard disk space
Earn 197 points with this purchase